In November last year, due to having prior commitments, I missed an opportunity to attend a bloggers brunch organised by Blogs and PR and Sunraysia to learn more about Sunraysia’s newly launched organic juice range – Sunraysia Organic. I was so disappointed to miss it as I am very interested in learning more about organic foods and would have liked to have tasted and heard more about this new organic juice range. I also would have liked to have met and listened to the special guest speaker, Rob Bauer, owner of Bauer’s Organic Farm, and of course it would have been a great opportunity to meet other bloggers! Next one!
So, I let it be known that I was still interested should any other opportunity arise, and was recently contacted and asked if I would like some samples of Sunraysia’s organic fruit juice range to trial and review and if I loved them, to offer a giveaway to my readers. So of course I said yes please!
I am very happy to report that EVERYONE in my family loves the juices! In fact, I had to shoo them away from the juices so I would have some left to photograph for this post! We will definitely be buying more as they are absolutely delicious, healthy, and very handy for my big kids to take to University in their satchels, for hubby to stash in his briefcase for work and for me to pop in my handbag!
Let me tell you a little bit about them and why I think they are so great.
Sunraysia Organic fruit juices are 100% organic! They come with the slogan ‘Nothing Added and Nothing Taken Away’ for good reason. They are made from certified organic fruit, so are all natural with no artificial colours and flavours, no chemical pesticides, no genetic modification and no added sugars or preservatives.
There are four gorgeous flavours in the range – Apple, Orange, Apple & Blackcurrant and Tropical. My favourite is the Apple! They all taste fantastic – sweet natural juice – yum! You don’t need sugar and additives for a great taste and I personally think that it is great to be able to enjoy them knowing that they are healthy and good for you!
Not only do they taste great, but the way in which they are packaged is so handy! They come in a convenient and durable 200ml pouch with straw attached, making them ideal for popping in a lunch box, sports bag, handbag, briefcase, or in the case with our big kids – uni satchels.
Photo below shows my daughter, who is very excited to be starting at university later this month, popping a pouch into her new fleuro orange uni satchel.
The straw pops in very easily and there is no squirting or mess!
During these hot summer months, you could pop a pouch or two of the juice in the freezer and enjoy them frozen or as a slushy!
As an added bonus, for all of us that care about the environment, the pouch is 100% recyclable. This means less waste going into Australian landfills.
Are you worried about the cost? Don’t be! These juices are affordable and you don’t need to go hunting around to find them! They are available nationally across Australia at supermarkets.
HOW TO WIN ONE OF THE GREAT GIVEAWAY PACKS
So I have two great prize packs to give away!
- 40 samples of the juice (10 of each flavour) - enough to cover two school lunches per day for one month; and
- an eco shopper bag – to make Mum’s life a little easier when she’s doing the grocery shopping
Value = $70
- 20 Sunraysia Organic pouches (5 of each flavour)
Value = $30
All you need to do for the opportunity to win one of these great giveaways is the following:
- Explain in 30 words or less (here in the comments on this blog post) what you think the benefits of eating and/or drinking organic food would be to your family.
- The competition will be open from the time this post is published on Friday 1 February 2013 and closes at 7pm on Friday 15 February 2013 AEST.
- The competition is open to Australian residents only.
- The winners’ names will be announced on the MinsMash Facebook page, MinsMash Twitter and as a comment on this blog post on Monday 18 February 2013.
- Winners will also be contacted by email. If your email address will not be easy for me to find – please include it with your entry!
- Winners will be asked to provide a postal address for juices to be shipped to them.
I’m looking forward to lots of entries to read through for my first ever MinsMash giveaway. Good luck!
Disclaimer: I was provided with a range of Sunraysia Organic juices for review. All opinions are my own. I received no payment to write this post.
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
** WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED IN THE COMMENTS OF THIS BLOG POST BELOW**
Linking up with With Some Grace‘s – Flog Yo Blog Friday